Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

The girls finished up another year of dance, well, for Hailey it was her first year.  They all did a great job at their recital.  I was especially impressed with the progress Madeline made this year in beginning ballet.  I think the slower nature of ballet really helped her.  She has decided to continue on with ballet next year, and Isabella will be beginning ballet next year.

Here are a few pictures of the girls during rehearsal and/or on the evening of the recital.

These are both from rehearsals.



Madeline did not want me to see her rehearsal.  She wanted me to be surprised by the performance on the night of the recital, so I do not have pictures of her in rehearsal.  She did provide me with several poses before her recital, however.




I think this last one is the most representative of her personality.


And here are the three of them all ready on the night of their performance.

It was a great night!

No comments: