Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Making Disney Educational

It has been a busy few weeks.  We have decided to take trip to Orlando in February.  We are planning several days at The Magic Kingdom and then a day at EPCOT and a day at the Wild Animal Kingdom.  I have been looking for some resources to make this a more educational trip, especially the EPCOT portion.  Madeline is particularly interested in geography and world cultures.  I have read reviews of the parks, browsed websites related to the park, and read books.  I recently found these books from www.vacationeducationbooks.com, which I am going to check out:





My biggest concern about them is that they may have too much of a religious leaning.  I am hoping that they will be good resources and have great ideas that I can work with.

I will let you know what I think!

No comments: